Matcha Tahini Protein Cookies
A harmony of flavours come together in this simple and nutritious cookie recipe. Feel free to modify or add to the recipe and don't forget to share your versions with us!
Servings: 4 People
- 2 tbsp AIFS – Orchestra Provisions’ Chai Spice Buy it at https://aifs.asia/online-store/
- 2 tsp Matcha Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/3 cup Tahini
- 4 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 3 tbsp Almond Milk Alternative: Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Cup Gluten Free Flour Feel free to experiment with other flours
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees.
- Oil a cookie sheet/baking paper and set to the side.
- Combine dry ingredients separately
- Combine wet ingredients separately
- Join wet and dry ingredients and mix until smooth and consistent.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes, longer for more crunch and less time for more chew.
Interested in empowering yourself to eat better and challenging societal norms? Try out our AIFS Cricket Flour in your everyday cooked dishes, baked goods and smoothies!! We are also interested to know how this recipe worked out for you. Please share your photos and comments @aifsolutions and @asiainsectfarmsolutions. Or tagging #aifscricketflour would be great too!